Puppy Class I (8 sessions)
For puppies up to 18 weeks of age to learn and socialize in a safe environment.
- Bite inhibition
- Socialize with people
- Socialize with other dogs
- Lots of off-leash time (and some leash training)
- Basic manners
- Dog training essentials – the beginnings
- Temperament assessment
- Basic behaviour problem counseling
- Build long-term relations
- 1 hr session each week for 8 weeks
- You must show proof of vaccination. Parvovirus and distemper are a serious concern and it is our responsibility to keep everyone safe. A reference from your local veterinarian will be necessary.
- If your puppy shows any signs/symptoms of disease, please stay home, contact your veterinarian right away and follow their instructions. Talk to us, you should be able to make up the class at a later date, but safety first.
- First class is a mandatory orientation (no puppies for this session, so you can attend even BEFORE you get your puppy!).
- If we notice your puppy is having a hard time in class (for example if they show signs of extreme fear or aggression), we may ask you to join an extra class or take private lessons to maximize your puppy’s learning experience and get them back on track.